1. Public Can buy here without a Dealers License! You do not need a dealer license to purchase a vehicle at Delaware Auto Exchange. Most Auctions require you to be a licensed dealer, we are open to the Public.
2. Buy just like the Dealers do! Most dealers get their current inventory from Auto Auctions across the country. We are enabling you "The Public" to purchase at the same place and save money.
3. More Cars. Better Prices. Better Service! In today's society time is money, with that being said, why waste your time negotiating prices with a dealer back and forth for several hours? We make the car buying process simple, fast and easy for everyone. We strive for the best customer service out of any other auction, our staff are trained professionals who are dedicated to their job and serving you.
4. Warranties available! We want you to feel comfortable about purchasing your next vehicle here, and that's why we have APW Warranties on-site every Thursday night until we close. Warranties start at just $99.00
6. In Business For 20 years! We have worked extremely hard our auction to becoming the largest on the Eastern Shore with the motto of "Big enough to serve you, small enough to know you". It's paid off over the 20 years we have been in business.
The Delaware Auto Exchange is located on Route 13 in Felton, 10 miles from Dover and just less than two hours away from Baltimore. The auction runs from 6:30 p.m. to roughly 9:30 p.m. every Thursday. Each week, our inventory features hundreds of cars, trucks and vans from bank repossessions, new car dealership trade-ins, private-party sales, wholesalers and fleet vehicles. We pride ourselves on being the NEW Trend in the Automotive Industry.
Our company is family owned and operated by President Ronald Faison Jr and his son Vice President, CJ Faison. The Faison's have always had a love of the auction industry dating back 35+ years. Ron's son CJ at only the age of 23 years old, has shaped the company into a new era by bringing technology, management, sales training, and multiple forms of marketing into play. Each and every year Delaware Auto Exchange grows into new heights with great leadership and commitment.